This post raised a controversy over how should a visitor see your publicly shared documents: collapsed or expanded?
You can see the argument for both sides in that post. Alternative solutions were also suggested. Namely, use the collapsed state at the moment of sharing, or give owner the option to share it as collapsed or expanded (what should be the default is also a debate).
What do you think?
- They should see everything as collapsed
- They should see everything as expanded
- They should see everything like how I see it when I shared it (regarding collapsed state)
- I should be able to choose between collapsed and expanded (default is collapsed)
- I should be able to choose between collapsed and expanded (default is expanded)