Experimental : BulletJournal meets Dynalist

Will send you an screenrecording what is the best way to deliver to this forum as bug or send it by email ?

I send this morning my email with screen recording

1 Like

Yep, received. Thanks a lot for the screenshot! :heart:

1 Like

Hi Erica,

Looking forward that you can solve the issue !!
:blue_heart: the new Pro feature of Recurring Node BTW

Cheers
Dimitry

1 Like

Fixing it right now :slight_smile:

:dizzy::raising_hand_man:t2::hugs:

1 Like

Fixed! It should be out in the next one or two iOS released. Cheers and happy New Year!

1 Like

Can’t wait to go back to test it on iOS, hopefully Apple will review it Quick so i can give it an testdrive, plus setting up my new year BuJo structure in Dynalist for 2019.

Happy New Year and may all your personal and Dynalist Whishes may come true

1 Like

Thank you for the wishes! Apple wasn’t accepting app reviews from Dec 24 to 27, so we had to wait until today. It will come soon!

1 Like

Thanx for the information

Still not fixed, when is the next iOS update to fix my issues ?

Sorry Erica, i know you do your best but i’am glad not paid for renewal of my pro subscription :frowning: because still after 2 iOS update this month my issues are still not solved (waiting for this fix for more than 1 year).

On Web and macOS it works fine but on iOS it’s an disaster with navigate and for me not usable, that is my opnion

I’am already using NotePlan for my BuJo Workflow and it works fineon iOS and macOS.
I’am deleted Dynalist from my iPad and iPhone and macOS for good.

Wish you all the best with your product / service

Kind Regards,
Dimitry

This escalated quickly.

1 Like

No Philip this is what my irritation the last 1,5 years using DynalistHQ on Mobile on iOS with my iPad and iPhone, it’s strange that iám the only one that have this issue. I talked once again to the Dev, reaction was that this will be fixed in the next two updates on iOS, but after the two updates this month the issue is still there…

You Always Hurt The One You Love

You always hurt the one you love
The one you shouldn’t hurt at all
You always take the sweetest rose
And crush it till the petals fall

You always break the kindest heart
With a hasty word you can’t recall, so
If I broke your heart last night
It’s because I love you most of all

Songwriters: Allan Roberts / Doris Fisher

:rofl::joy: love the song

1 Like

I don’t know exactly what you’re seeing, haven’t seen a video. Also wasn’t clear to Erica until past month. And there may be more than one cause, I don’t know. Maybe something was fixed but it turns out not to be your thing.

I do occassionally run into an issue where immediately after a Move, I scroll the screen, and the screen jumps back so I have to scroll again. (Dunno if this is called ‘drunk’ though.). i’m thinking this is an artifact of the Sync process.

Sorry for the delay in replying to you… We were out of country last month.

We had a new version on Jan 24, is it still not fixed in that version? (v1.3.1)

Going back to check, I can see it in the commit history:

So if we didn’t do anything stupidly wrong (which is entirely possible…), the fix should be available in these two versions:

I tested myself on an iPhone by entering a global search and try to scroll left and right. Looks like the bug is gone.

Could you please confirm @DimitryJacobs?

Nope still the same it’s happend in the Document and in Search