Apple watch integration?

I would love it if Dynalist could be integrated with the Apple Watch. It would be great to create voice generated notes that would be automatically added to my Dynalist Inbox.

It would work similarly to the note-taking app BEAR on iOS.

6 Likes

Same with the Android watch. My main integration at the moment is the syncing of due items to the Google Calendar, which can be accessed on the watch. But thatā€™s one-way.

As for voice input I would settle for Alexa voice input. Like AnyList does. But keeping a small to do/grocery list on my Apple watch would be great.

I would really enjoy having apple watch integration as well. I am currently using buy me a pie and itā€™s nice to have your lists on the watch, but really I would prefer to use Dynalist.

Just bumping this up. I would love to immediately capture my ideas on my Apple Watch.

Is it possible to speak to my Apple Watch and have it become text in Dynalist?

Somebody around here posted a way with Siri and (Shortcuts or IFTTT or something). Youā€™ll have to search.

Some kind of minimal Apple Watch support would be nice. Perhaps a few select lists could be made browsable, or even just the inbox?

2 Likes

Is there a place to vote for Apple Watch integration? Would be a great feature.

Iā€™m really only looking for read-only view of Dynalist on Apple Watch.

Lots of us have been taking dynalist notes via voice with apple watch for years. You donā€™t need any app, siri would do it. Personally I would just make an IFTTT recipe with a siri trigger word on one end and a Dynalist API webhook on the other end, but apparently thereā€™s several different ways, take your pick.

As for reading your dynalist notes on a watch - Iā€™ve pondered that for years, and never came up with anything. So donā€™t hold your breath. The closest I found was the Quick Dynalist widget for android, which puts a compacted text version of dynalist on your phone homescreen without opening any app. But even that is cumbersome to use.