Run any custom javascript serverside (IFTTT Pro + Dynalist API)

Ideally dynalist would convert all conversational date inputs like !(today) to the correct date !(2020-10-29) serverside, but it doesnā€™t. So I found a way to do it with IFTTT Pro.

Now I yell ā€œHEY GOOGLE TODAY IM GOING TO THE BEACHā€ (or tomorrow, etc), and thanks to the magic of smartwatches and google home minis, itā€™s instantly in my Google Calendar.

HOW do you enjoy this? IFTTT Pro. Itā€™s $1.99/mo (until oct 31???) then jumps to $10/mo so be quick.

Hereā€™s the IFTTT Filter Code:

let today = new Date().toISOString().slice(0, 10);

let varText = '!(' + today + ') ' + GoogleAssistant.voiceTriggerWithOneTextIngredient.TextField;

let varBody = '{"token":"tktktktktktktktktktktktktoekn","content":"' + varText + '"}';

MakerWebhooks.makeWebRequest.setBody(varBody);

If you donā€™t know how to connect IFTTT to the Dynalist API, refer to this post for instructions: [Tutorial] Add to multiple inboxes! via any voice assistant! [IFTTT Webhooks]

If youā€™re good at javascript the possibilities are endless for manipulating inputs to dynalist. And since itā€™s serverside it will work on all your devices.

Couldnā€™t you use a text replacement tool like AutoHotkey or TextExpander?

Thatā€™d work for my computer, but I mainly use voice input, on my Google Home and Google Assistant smartwatch. The date picker is fine for when Iā€™m at my computer. Iā€™ll edit my post to clarify.

UPDATE: I figured it out. Iā€™ve changed this from a question to a Solution post.