Quick Dynalist - The native Android app for Dynalist

Works reliable and blazing fast. :100: Finally my main widget on the homescreen works like a charm again. Thanks! That seemed to be quite a productive session, are you doing this professionaly?

I have updated the setup process. If someone would like to try it out (beta channel), that would be very helpful!
Also the default screen is now the list, not the dialog. The dialog can now be reached using a shortcut.

This is what it looks like

4 Likes

Always have this issue.

Thanks for letting me know.
This has to be a problem with the API then, I am not in control over the calendar sync feature. Can you look into this @Shida ?

Meanwhile this issue have been fixed by itself, so my only issue left is the white widget. Any Huawei users running Android 9?

There’s an issue about it already Dynalist doesn't sync new item create with 3rd party apps and Email to Inbox - Calendar appointment markup does not work

Sadly I think it’s unlikely to be fixed soon but hopefully we’ll get to it.

So just to clarify: you have enabled dark mode both in your settings and nova launcher?

Yes, see it attached, these are the only options I have:

1 Like

I tested the new onboarding workflow and for me everything worked fine and looked nice.

I am using QuickDynalist on a daily basis so if I experience any bugs I definitely will tell you :grin:

1 Like

Puh this is weird. Might have to do with your specific device. I can look into it, not sure though whether I can detect which widget to instantiate. Does it work for other widgets?

Also if you can upgrade to Android 10 it might work nicer with the official dark mode

I’ve tested google calendar and it is also white. Outlook Calendar widget was black once, but usually it’s white so it is quite inconsistent. I don’t really want to move to android 10 because the notification panel with the huge buttons is quite ugly for me. (opposed to huaweis android9 version) Maybe an option in quickdynalist, to manually override androids color scheme? like a combobox of auto / black / white

I see, thanks for the details.

There is a new app version on the beta channel improving on the inbox detection using the newly available API. If anyone had issues with their inbox this should be resolved now.

I’m still working on some theming improvements for the dark mode version.

1 Like

@Kevin_Murray @Keith_Pritchard @Jayden_Navarro @Alex_Avenarius
I fixed a bunch of issues with Quick Dynalist, please let me know whether all the syncing / inbox issues are resolved. The app is now in production.

:checkered_flag: Improved setup process :sparkles:Faster and more reliable sync :pushpin:New shortcut for Quick Dialog :inbox_tray: Inbox is detected directly from Dynalist

3 Likes

Too bad. I would really like something like this on iOS…

1 Like

Working WAY better for me now Louis, thanks for your work on this

1 Like

Today a few more updates for the beta channel

:top:Add to the top :calendar:Recurrent dates and date ranges :sparkles:UI improvements :twisted_rightwards_arrows:Fixed an issue with drag and drop :beetle:Other bugfixes

5 Likes

That’s great, Louis. I’m not sure how to insert recurrent dates or date ranges in the dialogue.

1 Like

Currently it’s only parsing them not setting them. I can add a setting feature also if requested.

1 Like

Can it have the option of tick done instead of delete. You can hide delete option in the menu. I think that would be useful. Thanks !