Powerpack 3

I may not be representative. I use Powerpack 2 because I’m using Firefox. And the only feature of Powerpack that I use is code highlighting of code snippets. As soon as this is implemented more natively, I won’t be needing Powerpack at all. :smile:

1 Like

I’m using Powerpack 3, Shida. Thank you!

1 Like

You can use PP3 in Firefox as well. Just paste the script in Tampermonkey and it should work. I don’t know if everything works but at least for me it does :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit:
I am happy that here is some work done on Dynalist. On the other hand I really rely on some Powerpack features. I use multiple panes, workspaces and separators every day. I really hope there is a way to maintain it.

1 Like

I just took a look at the script and realized, that this is monster of a script with >50k lines of code, apparently consisting of anonymous functions and no documentation.

@Shida How hard will it be to patch it?

1 Like

I think it shouldn’t be too bad if it mostly involves some search and replace. Last I checked, Powerpack 3 has grouped together most of the internal Dynalist functions so most of it is in one place.

1 Like

Good to hear, thanks!

The code by the link seems to be a minified/compressed version, is there an Github repo or some-such with original source ?

1 Like

Also curious about this.

I can work on minified source if it’s just a few search & replace for dynalist internal functions, but having access to original source would be much better.

1 Like