Partial Checkmark for collapsed children list

Parent Checkbox - Partial Checkmark [-] for partially checked children list (collapsed or expanded)

e.g. I have a grocery list under parent item ā€œGroceriesā€, if I check off just some of the items, and collapse the children list, it looks as if nothing was done for groceries as opposed to ā€œpartially completedā€ indication [-] vs. [ ]

1 Like

+1 on this. I use TONS of checklists and a partial ā€˜doneā€™ would be very useful. Ideally the ability to toggle a few different ā€˜checkmarkā€™ types. I like to track progress on a long list (on my old text file/print versions) by using X for a ā€˜all doneā€™ equivalent to a check mark, then - \ and / to indicate progress and status: - for ā€˜startedā€™, \ for around 1/4 done, \ for 1/2 to 3/4 done. Even better would be the ability to set a range say 1-5 in place of they symbols.
I typically have so many projects going and a quick peek shows rough status.

My current work around is a prefix for each top level todo/checklist - [-----] with the number of hyphens indicating progress (more hyphens = more stuff todo!).

That would be cool.
I did see someone manually updating a progress bar picture Adding Progress Bars - :rainbow:Share & Showcase - Dynalist Forum