Padding in Mac OS Dynalist app breaks

Steps to reproduce

Unknown how to get in the state. This seems to happen daily for me, but Iā€™m not sure what causes it or how to reproduce it. It seems okay for a few hours and then it breaks.

This is on the Mac Desktop app.

When it happens, there is a large gap between usually 1 spot in the document, seemingly randomly where it occurs.:

Restarting the app fixes it only temporarily. It seems I have to restart the app at least once a day.

It seems to happen at this node, setting 1245.06px, when it looks like it should actually be

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?

I expect there to be no extra padding, not having to ever restart the app to fix this, not having 1000px extra in the ā€œheightā€ setting of the node as shown above at 1245.06px:

I manually reduced from 1245.06px to 245.06px (1000 exactly less), and it looks correct then.

But actually, if I then close Dynalist and look at what it does on startup, it has no attributes in the ā€œstyleā€ of that node at all:

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?

Style element is getting added randomly to the node with a height 1000 too large (at least in this instance). So I have to scroll 1000px down to see the rest of the content.

Environment

Which operating system are you using?
Mac

Which browser are you using?
Iā€™m using the desktop app, havenā€™t used it in the browser much, havenā€™t noticed it there nor on Android the little Iā€™ve tried it.

If youā€™re using a desktop or mobile app, whatā€™s the version number of Dynalist?
Dynalist 1.5.1. (ā€œDynalist is up to date.ā€)

Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack?
No, Iā€™m using the Desktop (Electron?) app, which doesnā€™t use third party scripts AFAIK. Iā€™m not using anything special.

Additional information

I have the paid plan. I have tried toggling paid and non-paid features, changing themes, etc. I removed all custom CSS settings.
Nothing seems to make a difference to prevent it from happening, and I see no fix beyond restarting the app.

Additional comments