Mind Map Doesn't Work on Mobile (Android)

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.
Open a mind map view on any touch device and try to navigate and pinch-zoom on the screen.

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?
I would expect to be able to use touch. I would also expect to be able to edit from this view and add new nodesā€¦

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?
But nothing. It only works from the trackpad and no editing capabilities. It seems gimmicky rather than functional. I would love the mind map ability. It makes perfect sense to add this functionality into Dynalist. Just need to really work.

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If youā€™re using a desktop or mobile app, whatā€™s the version number of Dynalist?
Tried it on Android and Windows.

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

Apparently, this has been fixed (https://blog.dynalist.io/2019-september-update/), but I donā€™t think the app update has been released yet. :thinking:

Navigate was fixed and will be included in the next release. Pinch to zoom is not fixed yet.

Thanks for your suggestions!