Item focus keeps shifting to top of the current List instead of currently selected item

Steps to reproduce

Lately the focus keeps shifting to the top of the document when I am trying to work on a list item farther down.

Expected result

I would expect the app to keep the focus (and vertical positioning of content) centered on the item I am currently working on, rather than scrolling back up to the top

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?
Occasionally the app gets ā€œstuckā€ and keeps scrolling back to the top of the current list, moving the item Iā€™m trying to access off screen.

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Android and Windows 10 (Bug happens in both)
Which browser are you using? Chrome on Windows, (Bug shows up in Windows App and Android App)
If youā€™re using a desktop or mobile app, whatā€™s the version number of Dynalist?
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack? No

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

1 Like

Can you give an example of what exact steps would lead to such behavior? I know you said occasionally but it would help a lot if thereā€™s a way to consistently reproduce the issue so I can test it out on my end.