How to have 2 paid subscriptions of Dynalist on same computer (work vs home)

Hi,
Let’s say I have one computer on which I’ll keep HOME notes and WORK notes. But I want them to be completely separate. Assuming I am not able to use just one subscription to Dynalist to accomplish this, let’s assume I buy 2 annual subscriptions. Even in this case, how could this work on my one computer? Specifically:

1. What 2 Browser desktop icons/shortcuts could I set up, so that one goes to HOME, and the other goes to WORK?
  2. What about the local version? How could I do the same thing, where one icon/shortcut goes the local version of HOME, and the other goes to the local version of WORK?
    Thanks,
    Rex

I think your best chance is to use two different browsers, say Chrome and Edge or Safari. That will keep the logins and all the cookie stuffs separate.

3 Likes

You can add “profiles” to Chrome image

Basically, it seperates everything, including login passwords.

And it lets you save a chrome icon for each profile on your desktop. If you make 3, you can log into 1 account each and get 3 accounts open at the same time.

Bonus:

You can event save a shortcut directly to Dynalist from each profile, and have 3 pseudo-apps with 3 accounts.

This is great - thank you, BigChungus. (Also thanks to Alan.) I think that solves the issue for when I am connected to the Internet. Still pondering how the Local version might work. NEW IDEA: Hmm… I was just thinking about how Dynalist only allows the User to open one instance of the local version. And then it occurred to me that I could resolve this whole issue by using VMWare or some such virtual operating system tool - It does add some complexity to my setup - but I think that would solve this whole issue! Let me know if anyone has any further thoughts.