Steps to reproduce
I haven’t been able to reproduce. Only happens on my MacOS, only on Chrome.
- Press the hotkey, “cmd + .” on MacOS to try and expand/collapse a bullet.
Bullet and its contents should expand or collapse.
Which operating system are you using?
- MacOS: BigSur 11.4
Which browser are you using?
- Chrome: Version 110.0.5481.100 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack?
I am not experiencing this problem on any other client.
What I tried
- Clearing cache
- Logging out/in
- Restarting computer
- Chrome in incognito mode with all plugins disabled
- Checking dev console to see if any error messages. There were none.
- I tried another program where cmd+. was set as a hotkey, and it worked fine in that program.
- Searching for other bug threads. I found this one, but it was not able to help with my issue.
- Tried using “Shortcut detective” to see if somehow “cmd + .” was being overridden. No issue detected.
- Speaking to Dynalist Support over email. After evaluation of “Shortcut detective” failed, we concluded I should open a bug report.
I realize this is not an easy thing to help me with… but I feel out of options except for creating this report.