Google single sign-on error

At work when I try to loggin using google signon. I am getting the following error. Error: idpiframe_initialization_failed

I tried setting up a password, but I was not able to setup the password either.

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Windows
Which browser are you using? Chrome
If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist? n/a
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack? no

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

Do you happen to have 3rd party cookies blocked in Chrome? The setting is located in Advanced > Privacy and Security > Site Settings > Cookies and site data > Block third-party cookies.

My company seemed to have disabled that in Chorme. I don’t have a privileges to change it. Would it be possible to setup a pNew Microsoft Word Document.docx (128.6 KB) assword so I can access it?

Yes, if you register with a password, it won’t give you any problems with 3rd party cookies disabled.

Based on the promts, I can’t setup a password, because it requires a old password. Can you establish a old password?

Oh totally my bad, I misunderstood your situation.

In that case, you can create a password by using the “Forget Password” link from the login page. It will send a link to your email using which you can set a new password.

Once you have a password set, you’ll be able to login using whichever way is most convenient for you.

Cookies were blocked for me too, thanks for the help Shida.

1 Like

Was just about to ask the same thing, a browser I’d like to use on my tablet doesn’t work together with google sign-in. :slight_smile: