Going to a searched result - can it be done

I would like to start my search from the top level of my document, and find something two or more layers in. For example, I search for “Day”, and that takes me to results, and I click on one at “Year Plan - Quarter Plan - Month Plan - Week Plan - Day Plan”. That is 5 layers deep.

If “Year Plan - Quarter Plan - Month Plan - Week Plan - Day Plan” was already an open node, when I hit escape twice, it will take me to that node. That is good!

If that node was not already open, let’s say it was only “Year Plan - Quarter Plan” that was open, with all other nodes underneath being shut… And then I do the search for day… I click on “Day Plan”. Then… when I hit escape, it will take me back to “Year Plan - Quarter Plan”, and not all the way to “Year Plan - Quarter Plan - Month Plan - Week Plan - Day Plan”, which is where I want to go. Please note, I want to get there without zooming in.

The only way I can see to get “Year Plan - Quarter Plan - Month Plan - Week Plan - Day Plan” without being zoomed in on “Day Plan”, is to do a search and find it. Hit the escape button, and then manually dig for it now that I know where it is… Or am I missing something??

Can you ‘open’ the parent node while you’re in the search?