Formatting by color in highLighting text (==your text here==)

Dear,

Please more options to color in (==your text here==).

(...)
## Features

* New formatting for  **highlighting text** . You can write ā€œ==your text here==ā€ to highlight text, and the text will look like it highlighted with a yellow highlighter.
(...)

In addition, DynaList can increment hundreds of text formatting options by inserting characters before and after, like ==your text here==, eg: -$your text here$-, &&&your text here&&&, &&your text here&&, >>your text here>>, etc.

Thanks!

I would like to suggest adding colors to differents formats in CSS.

SharedScreenshot

2 Likes

You might find this useful:

It adds color to ~~ and __ and for some reason these colors combine!

Still want a shortcut for ==.

You can custom shortcut for highlight (search highlight in keymap).

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Actually I didnā€™t want a shortcut, but I wanted to suggest other ways of formatting in real time.
Type like this: &&&& = Formats a blue color
%%%% = Formats a yellow font color and green text background.
And so on!

I have Cmd-= as the shortcut. Oddly on my ipad keyboard Cmd-= and Cmd-] both insert highlighting. The latter though is a bug. Cmd-] is configured to Zoom-In, not highlight.

I assume itā€™s because I have a Dvorak keyboard layout configured and the physical key beneath Dvorakā€™s ] is actually the =/+ key, and something in Apple or who knows is deferring to the physical key combo for this case. Itā€™s a nuissance.

With custom CSS you can get quite a few different colors, maybe 50 or so in one document. For example, bold, italic, heading 3, color red, gets itā€™s own unique color. You can use CSS selectors to give every combo itā€™s own color.

1 Like