Thank you again (sorry to answer late)
I agree on the date format, so now with :
- !(2020-07-04 - 2020-07-27)
- !(2020-07-25 - 2020-08-04)
- !(2020-08-01 - 2020-08-15)
- I cannot search for a specific date (eg, 2020-07-22), nor for a specified range (eg, from:2020-07-22 AND to:2020-07-26) ; the only accepted way is durations (I added the operator AND, of course)
- Neither can I search for a range in the past (eg, since:-3w AND until:-1w), the same for ranges in the future
- And finally, I cannot search for a range encompassing past and future (eg, within:-1w AND within:1w), unless you can achieve that by something like : since:-1w AND until:1w, which does not seem possible.
I think David Sayer’s visual demonstration sums it up very well, finally. Unless I am completely mistaken, this means you cannot refine a search either by giving precise dates or by combining/overlapping operators.
For the time being, and unless I am mistaken, I suppose this must be accepted as a limitation to Dynalist.
Thanks again for your kind help