Exporting PDF overlays the Tip as well

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.
In safari, export as PDF

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?
the whole page text alone should be exported

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?
the page is exported and the toolTip is also overplayed like ‘Made a mistake? You can undo with ctrl Z’ etc…everytime page is refreshed a different tooltip is generated and gets exported along with PDF
recently noticed - last 2 weeks
exported without any error before 1-2 months

Environment

Which operating system are you using?Mac
Which browser are you using?Safari
If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?latest as of 11May
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack?No

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

I don’t seem to be able to reproduce this.
Here’s my export:

PFA screenshot of the PDF.

Are you using “Export as PDF” or some other way to generate the PDF? I seem to get a “screenshot” version of the interface using that option and you don’t seem to be getting that.

I click the Safari File menu and ‘Export as PDF…’ option. You seem to be getting results of Print to PDF option which grabs the screenshot.

Is there a fix for this? Chrome doesn’t even have an ‘Export as PDF option’ …only print

Should be fixed in our latest deployment.