Expanding or minimizing a list after using the Android "Back" Button will move your screen and redirect the cursor to the last list you modified

Steps to reproduce

Modify the contents of a bulletpoint/list
Use the android ā€˜backā€™ button to close the keyboard
Expand or minimize another list

Expected result

The list should simply be expanded or minimized without opening your keyboard or moving the cursor

Actual result

The app will now move the screen and put the cursor on the last list you modified.
See my gif of this happening here:
https://imgur.com/gallery/5jC0hXq?fbclid=IwAR0ehk3RDl574qaCX4JCJqNC6a3JYQq-2Gupq_mzqelnuln7_aRumwW6Fs8

Environment

Which operating system are you using?
Android 10.0.0.161
Which browser are you using?
Not applicable
If youā€™re using a desktop or mobile app, whatā€™s the version number of Dynalist?
Iā€™m not sure but I uninstalled and reinstalled on Android, so likely the latest version
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack?
No

Additional information

Iā€™m on a Huawei P20 Pro. The same bug occurred on my old Huawei P20 Pro (I lost one and got a new one from phone insurance), so I can confirm that it is not specific to my device.

Additional comments

Iā€™ve had this issue since I started using teh app. When working with only small lists it isnt that bad, but as I have more and more content in the app it is very quickly becoming very difficult to use. I am aware that if I click the bar on the top of the screen, the keyboard will close, and if close the keyboard like this INSTEAD of using the back button, the bug will not occur. But device is large, and my hands are not, so its very hard to reach the top button to close the keyboard like this.

Please fix this issue, the app is currently very cumbersome to use.

Will be addressed in an upcoming release!