I was reading a PDF on making a great blog post and was thinking that things usually start from a set of basic ideas to an outline and then some paragraphs or so. In other words, crafting a post or what have you is a multi-step process.
This could go a couple of ways, but essentially there would be tabs at the top of a document to where someone could switch across documents easily.
- The tabs consist of folder contents
- It’s one document with multiple pages, spread across separate tabs
- It’s like a custom folder that links different documents, not matters where they are.
- it’s pretty redundant and you might not be able to use many keyboard shortcuts as the browser would be using them
- preserving the scroll position for each tab might be necessary