Dynalist iOS app

I would love to join the testers’ team as well. Cheers!

Hello, I would love to join as well.

I would love to join as well.

I’d be more than happy to provide feedback for the iOS app!

Erica - Hi. I would love to join the iOS beta test, as well.

How to participate in the testing? Send an invitation, please

@Erica in Trello I read that you lack resources for developing a native mobile app. What about a little crowdfunding in the community? I would definitely back for good working nativ app.

And I would also participate as a beta tester for IOS.

Cheers

@Jason @Martin_Birke @John_Maxwell @Selim_Cam @1117 @Marcel_Bernard: sent!

@Tom_Callaghan: I believe you’ve already in the closed beta, sorry for not replying earlier!

On an iPhone screen the indentation used on the web app causes a problem for readability. What I mean is that wrapped text after the second level of indentation becomes quite difficult to read. I wonder if it would be possible to reduce the left indentation to alleviate this problem?

Hey could I join the Beta or am I too late? :smiley:

@Erica I’d also be happy to give some feedback on the iOS Dynalist beta. thanks

Please let me join the Beta :slight_smile:

I would love to join the Beta test.

If you’re looking to widen the Beta I’d be glad to to give it a go.

@Josh_Varley @Jon_Orri_Sigurdarson @Hiroki @Chin @Nick_Wright

Sorry the beta is full. :frowning:

But we’re submitting the iOS app to the App Store for review for a public release so it should be available really soon. Sorry about that!

@Erica Ah no worries, I was late to the party to be fair. It’s the only thing stopping me from subbing up right now, I just want to test the functionality of the application outside of the program in the web/safari on my iPhone as I use it all the time at work. Excited for the release!!

EDIT: I signed up for Pro anyway, it’s too useful!

2 Likes

Hello. Do we have any news from apple on when the app will be available on the apple store?

Just noticed the ‘move item’ functionality in Desktop.

In summary: BAM!!

Great work! Awesomely satisfying to see feedback implemented like this.
Did I mention: BAM!? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Still trying to get it approved. Apparently the App Store is very strict about apps that have upgrade/premium components, and we’d either need to remove them from the iOS entirely or use Apple’s in-app purchase API. We’ve going with the former way and currently waiting for a scheduled call from Apple.

Don’t worry, getting the iOS out of the door is one of our top priorities right now and we won’t forget about it.

No sure why you posted in this thread but BAM! :slight_smile: