Dynalist iOS app

@Alex @Burak_Bardakci: sent, sorry for the late reply!

I would love to join the testers’ team as well. Cheers!

Hello, I would love to join as well.

I would love to join as well.

I’d be more than happy to provide feedback for the iOS app!

Erica - Hi. I would love to join the iOS beta test, as well.

How to participate in the testing? Send an invitation, please

@Erica in Trello I read that you lack resources for developing a native mobile app. What about a little crowdfunding in the community? I would definitely back for good working nativ app.

And I would also participate as a beta tester for IOS.

Cheers

@Jason @Martin_Birke @John_Maxwell @Selim_Cam @1117 @Marcel_Bernard: sent!

@Tom_Callaghan: I believe you’ve already in the closed beta, sorry for not replying earlier!

On an iPhone screen the indentation used on the web app causes a problem for readability. What I mean is that wrapped text after the second level of indentation becomes quite difficult to read. I wonder if it would be possible to reduce the left indentation to alleviate this problem?

Hey could I join the Beta or am I too late? :smiley:

@Erica I’d also be happy to give some feedback on the iOS Dynalist beta. thanks

Please let me join the Beta :slight_smile:

I would love to join the Beta test.

If you’re looking to widen the Beta I’d be glad to to give it a go.

@Josh_Varley @Jon_Orri_Sigurdarson @Hiroki @Chin @Nick_Wright

Sorry the beta is full. :frowning:

But we’re submitting the iOS app to the App Store for review for a public release so it should be available really soon. Sorry about that!

@Erica Ah no worries, I was late to the party to be fair. It’s the only thing stopping me from subbing up right now, I just want to test the functionality of the application outside of the program in the web/safari on my iPhone as I use it all the time at work. Excited for the release!!

EDIT: I signed up for Pro anyway, it’s too useful!

2 Likes

Hello. Do we have any news from apple on when the app will be available on the apple store?

Just noticed the ‘move item’ functionality in Desktop.

In summary: BAM!!

Great work! Awesomely satisfying to see feedback implemented like this.
Did I mention: BAM!? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Still trying to get it approved. Apparently the App Store is very strict about apps that have upgrade/premium components, and we’d either need to remove them from the iOS entirely or use Apple’s in-app purchase API. We’ve going with the former way and currently waiting for a scheduled call from Apple.

Don’t worry, getting the iOS out of the door is one of our top priorities right now and we won’t forget about it.