Down-arrow-key navigation stops when item text wraps

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.

Open a document containing a line with text long enough to wrap when the browser window is not maximised.

Click on the first item and use the down arrow to navigate the list

When the cursor reaches the wrapped line, [down] moves to the wrapped text, but a further press does not move to the next item. Navigation is stalled.

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?

I expect the down-arrow key to continue navigation to the item below the item with wrapped text.

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?

Navigation stops on the wrapped item. Down arrow key does nothing.

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?

Windows 10 Enterprise
Firefox 63.0.1
Dynalist web application (browser tab)

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Example document: https://dynalist.io/d/8NTP5Bev8rcvijOuKBcVHzIJ
Make browser full-screen, navigation works. Make browser small enough to cause item 5.5 to wrap. Now try using the down arrow to traverse the list. The cursor stops on 5.5 and will not move to next item with the down arrow key.

Oddly, navigation using the UP arrow works as expected (starting from below the wrapped item).

Additional comments

I tried to reproduce the bug on my end but couldn’t manage to.
Firefox Dynalist, same example document, made the window smaller so the text would wrap. But the down arrow goes down as intended.

Did this problem persist after rebooting Firefox or your PC?