Steps to reproduce
Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.
- Open any dynalist from Firefox (on Ubuntu 14 LTS, Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0). Doesn’t have to have wrapping items, even short items exhibit this behavior.
- Try to navigate using up and down arrows
- Move to next item with a down arrow, move to previous item with an up arrow.
- Move to start of item with an up arrow (and then stop). If the item wraps, moves through each wrapped line but then still comes to a stop at the beginning of the item.
- Move to end of item with a down arrow (and then stop). If the item wraps, moves through each wrapped line but then still comes to a stop at the end of the item.
Which operating system are you using?
Ubuntu Trusty 14.04 LTS
Which browser are you using?
Firefox Quantum 66.0.3 (64-bit)
Up/down arrow navigation has never worked in Firefox for me and I had been assuming that I just don’t know the right keyboard shortcut, so from time to time I would look for explicit documentation of how to move between items and had no luck.
Just now I tried it on Google Chrome and arrow navigation worked as normal. Also worked on Linux desktop client. Also tried it on Pop!_OS 18.04 LTS with 72.0.1 (64-bit) and it worked there as well.