Backlinks

Yes if I have an action in my action list, that was captured in my 30th September day log, it would be in the Actions list under a When out and about parent it would be:

:black_square_button:Take car in for service
[[30th September 2020]] <<link to day log entry when it was captured

Then when I zoomed into 30th September 2020 in the day log, Iā€™d see the backlinks as:
:black_square_button:Take car in for service
Actions > When out and about <<showing where it is in the action list

Which is why you donā€™t need to add a link to the day log entry for things that just stay in the day log as a point of record

1 Like

Stuart, thanks so much for making the video. Unfortunately, perhaps due to your custom CSS or ā€“ more likely ā€“ my ignorance, I canā€™t quite figure out how to do what youā€™re doing. But thank you for trying!!

Hello again Stuart, when I try to drag a new action from the Daily Log to the Actions document, it wonā€™t let me. It creates a new document underneath ACTIONS which is the item Iā€™ve dragged. How do you drag a node from the Daily Log document to Actions? Thanks

Hi Richard, it threw me at first because I knew Iā€™d seen it working but then I couldnā€™t do it again.

Hover over the right hand side of the file list in the left panel instead of the left/middle until the file is highlighted instead of getting a line in between files

1 Like

Genius! Cheers Stuart :+1: