Is there a 'Follow Link' shortcut of some kind possible?

Toggling between Reader and Edit mode on the Android app is certainly helpful in preventing the keyboard from constantly popping up and links and formatting constantly expanding.

But on the desktop and website, everything is more keyboard centric. So we can expand/collapse, focus, apply formatting, etc, but if I have created a link to another document (or another point in the same document), I can’t follow that link without the mouse. When the cursor is on that headline, the link (and formatting) immediately expand. Is there something keyboard driven to allow following of that type of link?

The same could be said for tags. If the cursor is placed on a headline, corresponding tags become plain text. Can I simulate clicking a tag from the keyboard?

Bookmarks? I can open bookmarks with the keyboard, but can I follow a bookmark without the mouse?

Follow a link with the keyboard

Except for Ctrl+F and then typing or pasting the tag, there’s no other way I can think of.

Not sure I understand what you mean – is there a difference between “open bookmarks” and “follow a bookmark”?

I can open the Bookmarks pane with Ctrl+Shift+B (correct?) but I can’t utilize any of those bookmarks without a mouse. Without the use of a mouse, can I do something else with those bookmarks aside from look at them?

I can open the Tag pane with Ctrl+Shift+T (I think). Can I do anything with them from the keyboard?

I guess my point (or question) is Dynalist does so many things to help us capture and format and create information through a myriad of keyboard shortcuts but if I want to only read and navigate my own document structure, I have to go back to the mouse.

Here’s the thing: I’m not a fan of the file pane (Dynalist is still great), so i created a master document and linked directly to other documents from it using [[ ]]. Then it dawned on me I can create a whole table of contents with all the most used spots I need to frequently access for business. And now I have a whole wiki on my android device with all the information I may need at a moment’s notice.

But on the desktop it’s not that great. Everything works fine…with a mouse. But if Dynalist has a set of keyboard shortcuts the length of my arm, there should be some for simply reading and not always editing.

Can I navigate Dynalist, from the keyboard, without always searching?

You can use Ctrl+O to follow any bookmark. Is that what you’re missing?

Not really, but no worries. Thanks.

You can use Ctrl+O, type the name of the bookmark, and then press Enter to “utilize” that bookmark. Is that what you’re asking?

I’m really confused right now. Maybe I totally misunderstood all your previous posts.