Steps to reproduce
Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.
- Enable word count from Settings > Preferences > Input > Show word count
- Search for something that can show a long list of results, like within: 30d
What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?
- All results are displayed for the search term
- There is space between the result content and the word-count bar
Instead of the expected result, what happened?
- The word count bar overlaps the bottom part of the last result entry
Which operating system are you using?
- Windows 10
Which browser are you using?
- Microsoft Edge Chromium [Version 83.0.478.56 (Official build) (64-bit)]
If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?
- Windows Desktop app Dynalist 1.3.6.
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack?
Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.
- This bug exists in both the web version and windows app
- Screenshots with and without the word count bar:
- Here’s a screenshot of the space that exists between a long list and the word-count bar. Similar spacing should exist between the search results and the word-count bar.