Steps to reproduce
Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.
- Set the new word-and-item count status bar on (Settings/Preferences/Input/Show word count).
- While adding or editing an item near the bottom of the window, you type enough text that the editor wraps your text to the next line.
What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?
- The window scrolls by one line immediately after word wrapping.
- I continue typing blissfully unaware of the magic going on behind the scenes.
Instead of the expected result, what happened?
- The newly added text does flow to the next line.
- But I can’t see it, the cursor, or whatever I’m typing now. It’s obscured by the status bar.
- I can manually scroll the window to see the text. I can also start a new item (hit enter) or pop into the note of the item (ctrl-enter) to force the window to scroll properly.
Which operating system are you using? Testedon both Ubuntu 20.04 and Windows 10
Which browser are you using? Tested on Firefox 75 (Ubuntu and Win), Chromium 81 (Ubuntu), and Edge 18363 (Win)
If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist? n/a
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack? none
Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.