Steps to reproduce
- Open two web clients (A and B).
- In A: Create an item with a child and collapse the item. Make sure these changes are synced to B.
- In A: Zoom in to the parent item and delete the child item, then zoom out again. Make sure these changes are synced to B. NOTE: At this step the parent item is childless, but logically it’s still collapsed.
- In A: Refresh the page.
- In B: Zoom into the item and hit enter, allowing you to create a new child item. Zoom out and you should observe the parent item is collapsed.
- In A: Wait for it to sync down changes.
After step 6 the parent item is collapsed on both client A and client B, as well as for any newly opened clients (i.e. the server state is that the item is collapsed).
After step 6 the parent item is uncollapsed on client A but collapsed on client B as well as for any newly opened clients (i.e. the server state is that the item is collapsed). No matter how many times you
Ctrl-s client A will never show the item as collapsed.
@Shida This seems like a really straightforward bug: the collapse state for childless items isn’t properly synced down when the page is loaded. Hopefully it’s an easy fix.
Besides this one problem I haven’t observed any collapse state inconsistencies though since the last update! Hopefully this is the only remaining issue.