Typed ten large paragraph nodes in ios. Not sure if synced. A few minutes later it all disappeared. How to get it back?

I used the swift key voice to text feature and wrote/spoke a very long text around 10 long paragraphs.

Once I switched apps and came back to it a few minutes later it disappeared. Does the ios so have version histories yet?

I am not sure how to tell if my list stuff for synced. I was connected to the internet with LTE during the whole writing /recording of the text.

Once I get back to my desktop, how do I check for version history?

There may also be a slim possibility I accidentally deleted the node containing all the text. Would that change my options or if I will be able to get the text back?

• Was it the iOS app, or the safari website?
  • Did you create a new node before you began typing (you should! this ensures no other device will conflict with it.)
  • Is it possible you typed into an old node, which existed on another device? Is it possible that node had a change on another device? Whichever device spoke to the server last would overwrite anything the iOS device changed.

There may also be a slim possibility I accidentally deleted the node containing all the text. Would that change my options or if I will be able to get the text back?

Yes. Are you familiar with Version History? Find it from desktop browser and you will see every edit and can undo node deletes.