The Dynalist Team

Erica, Shida, Thao,

I just wanted to take time out to say thank you for the wonderful product and service that is Dynalist. I thought some props were long overdue. I’ve been using it for about 18 months now and it makes a massive contribution to how I run my life.

I value your integrity, committment and enthusiasm for this project and hope you can continue to maintain and develop on what you’ve already acheived.

May your Monthly Recurring Revenue be all that you need it to be! :slightly_smiling_face: :clap:

5 Likes

Hi @pottster,

Thanks for the nice write-up! And wow, 18 months!

Shameless, I must say I feel the same. Recently I’ve adopted a method to keep tabs of everything in life, and it’s great! I’m using it to keep track of various tasks, recurring or not, under a bunch of categories, and I can pick them out based on my current appetite for tasks.

I should probably share more about it in Share & Showcase soon. Here’s a quick screenshot:

We rarely talk about money here, but rest assured Dynalist is making more than how much it takes to keep the lights on. Not going anywhere in the foreseeable future :slight_smile:

As some of you know, we’ve just taken a vacation and now it’s time to go back to work! 2019 is going to be exciting :tada:

2 Likes

A lovely set of categories and I like the use of emojis. Do you have a method to construct your day, say to pick out at least one “Deep focused work” for that day, alongside all the other small tasks that need to be done?

Thank you, @Erica, @Shida and @Thao plus @Piotr! Your work has, too, changed how I note, collect and access information. I am so grateful for your contributions!

1 Like

Added an item under “deep focused work” to post about this method in detail. I’ll update here when I post as well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes