Text to speech plugins choke on dynalist

I use Dynalist extensively in my writing process and am trying to move the entire process to Dynalist. Part of that process is having Word read my text aloud during the editing phase.

There are several Chrome plugins that I was hoping to use; however, they can’t seem to parse the page correctly. Mostly they just skip random items. One of them shows me a visual of the text that they’ve grabbed from the page, and those items aren’t included.

I can’t see any rhyme or reason to the ones that are skipped. I do know that very short items are almost always skipped. As far as I can tell, all the plugins I’ve tried seem to be skipping the same items.

Does anyone use text-to-speech with Dynalist or do you have a recommendation of a plugin or something similar that is up to the task?

What Operating System? I usually prefer the built in text to speech rather than downloading 3rd party apps. Microsoft, Apple, etc build it into the Accessibility features.

I’m mostly looking to do it on Android and Windows 11. I’ve worked with the Accessibility TTS a bit on Android, but I’ll take a look at the Windows ones. My main issue with the Android one is that it’s a pain to get in and out of, and the input isn’t very reliable for me. I will try the one on Windows, though, because if it’s any better, I’d be perfectly happy with that solution. Thanks!