Swap with previous/Swap with next Shortcuts No Longer Work

Steps to reproduce

Create a list with two items. Select the top item. Press Ctrl+Down

Expected result

The two items should swap, moving the selected item down to be the second item in the list.

Actual result

Nothing at all. The items stay in place. This used to work, but stopped working a few weeks ago. Iā€™m not aware of any changes made on my end that wouldā€™ve caused the issue (i.e. always using same browser etc).

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Windows 11 Pro
Which browser are you using? Chrome - latest version
If youā€™re using a desktop or mobile app, whatā€™s the version number of Dynalist? Desktop - Iā€™ve refreshed to be using the latest version.
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack? No.

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

Mine work. Hotkey priority is Operating System, then Extension, then Website, so perhaps something in a higher priority has binded to ctrl up and ctrl down as their own hotkey, in which case the website wonā€™t detect it anymore. Just an idea.

Thanks. Went through and disabled my extensions one by one, and eventually discovered that one of those was causing the problem. Removing it has fixed this back up. Appreciate the help!

1 Like