Some of my notes disappeared

Hi, I found that some of my notes disappeared which were made a few days ago. There should be texts in every line. I’m not sure is there any other text lost, I haven’t checked every document yet. It’s strange that only parts of the specific layer of my notes were lost, as the layer above them or under them seems all right.
I have spent many hours making these notes, and they are important to me. I would like to ask:

1. How can I get these notes back?
    (Since I’m not the Pro user, I’m not allowed to check the history version. However, I’m pretty sure that I didn’t do anything to these notes. So I guess it’s a bug or something? I hope there could be a solution for the emergency.)

2. What happened to my notes? What can I do to avoid this situation in the future?

The date I lost these notes was between 2022-07-31 and 2022-08-09. Because I had downloaded the backup on these two days. These notes were created after 7/31 and lost before 8/9.
Again, I hope someone could help me. Thanks.

This isn’t a widespread issue since I haven’t seen anyone else run into, and there hasn’t been core updates for quite a while now. Whatever the cause might depend on your device setup - reach out to support@dynalist.io and we might be able to help with data recovery on your account.

Thanks!
The Dynalist Engineer Erica has helped mt solve this issue perfectly!