Send email to add items to Dynalist

This is awesone!

But I can’t get the note field to work. According to the API documentation it should work if I write it like this:

{"token":"SECRETTOKEN","content":"{{Subject}}","note":"{{Body}}"}

But only the subject works flawlessly:

{"token":"SECRETTOKEN","content":"{{Subject}}"}

As @Kenneth_Aar, when I include {{body}} the code does not work.
Can anyone help me?

Don’t type {{body}}, put your cursor where it goes and click the Ingredients button, and choose the input. That will go to dynalist.

{{Body}} is specific to one of IFTTT’s hundreds of possible inputs, so it’s better to click Ingredients and see what’s available.

Actually I vaguely remember body didn’t work for me either. I only use Subject. I assumed it was a bug that was someone else’s fault and forgot about it.

took a bit because im not a developer but it worked, thank you.

This is the largest missing feature currently in Dynalist. I would prefer just one email address, which goes to the Inbox list, from where it can be easily moved to the list of my choice. Also, any attachments included with the email should be added to the new item in Dynalist. Looking forward to being able to do this.

Yeah, this feature is a biggie. So many tasks and so much information arrives as email (I use gmail for personal… so easy to clip, but Thunderbird and Outlook for work) that being able to forward tasks and info directly into Dynalist would be a killer feature.

+1 Pleeeease add this. I’ve been Pro for sometime and am desperate for this.

Use IFTTT or Zapier in the meantime?

If this works, that’s excellent news!

… Any chance you could help me work out how to do this please? I’m on a Mac & not a programmer. Think it’s still possible?

Thanks for your help!!