Remove sending "dynalist" to clipboard when Ctrl+C is pressing on empty selection (android)

On the android app, when the cursor doesnā€™t select any text and I press Ctrl+C then dynalist is copied to my clipboard.
This can be a problem when I want to paste something and I press Ctrl+C instead of Ctrl+V. Because of this I loose the text I want to paste.

The keyboard I use to have the ctrl key on android is this open source app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard&hl=en_US

Thatā€™s weird, I donā€™t remember any instance where weā€™d copy that into the clipboard. There was something for iOS devices but that doesnā€™t seem to be the case here.

Could you please try with an android app with the open source keyboard app I linked to, just to double check.

Yup I did verify with that keyboard app and it indeed does thatā€¦ really weird though, Iā€™ll investigate more.

Thanks for you checking. Hope you will find a fix soon!

Iā€™ve made a fix for this which will be released with the next release sometimes around end of this month.

Thanks for coming back on this ! I will wait for the update.

I got the new update and itā€™s fixed! Thanks a lot Shida.

1 Like