Steps to reproduce
- in macOS app under My files, click ‘+’ > New Document and give it some name
- right click on the document and click Manage Sharing
- click Share this document
- a settings screen is shown, where “View this document” is already selected
- don’t change any setting, just copy the sharing URL and click Done
- go to a private browsing window and navigate to the URL
The Dynalist URL should display without redirecting to a login screen.
The viewer is redirected to a login screen, even though the “View this document” option had been pre-selected.
A workaround is to unselect then reselect this option, then the URL can be visited fine by anonymous viewers.
macOS app v1.1.10. (NB: there should be an “about Dynalist” menu entry in the macOS native menu above the app instead of in the dynalist menu (gear button).)
sharing settings pane as it appears by default: