Random blinking cursor in Webapp

Steps to reproduce

Click away from list in edit mode

Expected result

Removes blinking cursor

Actual result

Random blinking cursor in bottom left corner. Doesnā€™t appear to be linked to white space. Desktop app behaves as expected.

Environment

Win 10, Chrome 90.

Ok, I think this is a problem with the latest version of Chrome (v90). Would be interested if anyone else is seeing it.

Long shot but you didnā€™t accidentally press F7 did you?

And no, I donā€™t see it. Chrome 90/Mac M1. Do you still see with your Custom CSS cleared?

1 Like

Not a long shot at all - that was it! Thanks and Kudos :grin: :+1:

btw, completely off topic but, Iā€™m thinking of getting something M1 based - have the bluetooth issues been resolved?

What were the bluetooth issues? I use bluetooth headphones with mine and it works perfect.
The annoyances are just stuff that doesnt run on ARM or rosetta because it needs kernel level whatever: Bluestacks (the android emulator) doesnt work, some homebrew (brew in terminal) packages you have to manually specify arm64 to get the right one, you canā€™t dual boot windows10 anymore nor parallels it, some adobe products dont work, i think thats about it.
My macbook broke thatā€™s why I got an M1. $899 education price using ā€œbuy $100 apple gift card get $20 target gift card freeā€ deal from november, so pretttty cheap for a macbook. If I had a working macbook I wouldnā€™t upgrade just for the sake of upgrading tho, at least at my wealth level. I actually miss the smaller 12 inch, 13 is fine I just think 12 was ideal.

Issues were related to trouble pairing peripherals and random disconnects. Last time I checked it was unclear if it could be resolved with a software fix. As I rely on a number of non-Apple peripherals this is pretty important for me. Not in a hurry so will probably wait for next gen of the M1.

Thanks again for resolving my problem. Memo to self: disconnect keyboard before cleaning :wink: