Problem about extend screen

When I extend the second screen and move the software to the second screen, and then cancel the extension screen, the software will not automatically return to the first screen

That sounds like a valid bug. What OS is this on?

On Windows, there’s a variety of ways to bring “out-of-screen” windows back. My favorite is Win+Tab, right click on the window -> Snap left/right.

I wanted to report the same bug. If you connect a second screen, and put the dynalist window of the desktop version there, then when you disconnect it, it stays “there”. You cannot move it back to the main screen by using win+left/right or win+tab and then snapping it to a side, and the only workaround is to go connect the specific monitor, move the window to the main screen, and then disconnecting the monitor. I am using windows 10 1909. Thank you :slight_smile:

I found a workaround for now. If you can’t recover your window. You can go to \users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Dynalist\dynalist and then open settings.json with notepad. There, in “window”:{ reset x and y to 0 and it works. It is not ideal but it does the job in the meantime :smiley:

1 Like

I dunno if anyone wants to dig into it but it seems to be a known bug in electron https://github.com/desktop/desktop/pull/7541