Select an out line and select print

Expected result

Whole outline to be printed

Actual result

First page is printed, the rest of the pages are blank

Environment

MacOS 10.13.6, Dynalist 1.1.17.

Additional information

You can easily test this in clicking on the PDF preview.

Additional comments

This happens to me too when using the native ā€˜Save to PDFā€™ option.

Only the first page of the PDF saves, and the rest are blank. This bug exists on the desktop app, but works fine on the web app.

MacOS 10.14.4

I wrote about this problem already on 24/01/2019 in this forum and someone else wrote about this bug before on 18/12/2018. I got no response until now and it is still not working :frowning:

@Henrik Are you on macOS as well?

I tried printing to PDF with the Windows app, and it seems to work fine.

@Erica Wrong guy :slight_smile:

@Hendrik this was meant for you :slight_smile:

@Henrik Omg so sorry! :scream: Your names are so similar I didnā€™t even noticeā€¦

Yes, I am on macOS 10.14.3

I wrote about this problem before in this forum:

From our research, itā€™s a bug in Electron and should be fixed by updating it. Soon!

1 Like

Iā€™m glad to see this is being tracked. I have the same problem when using command+p in the Mac OS app (High Sierra 10.13.6). fwiw, if I use the native command+shift+p ā€œPrint to PDFā€ function, the entire list does save, and then I can open and print it. that is not a workaround Iā€™m interested in, given how often Iā€™d like to print my project lists, but it is there. looking forward to a fix. thanks!!

Sorry! This will be fixed soon.

Yay, thank you!

1 Like

I am really waiting for it to be fixed soon. I have to print quite often and canā€™t use dynalist like I could. So hopefully it will happen soon :+1:

1 Like

It should be fixed in the latest version now. Let me know if itā€™s still an issue!

I always assume dynamic website will print like trash, so Iā€™ve always click Export, paste as unformatted text into Google Docs so I could print exactly as i want

Dynalist website prints better than trash I think. You can always give it a try.

This should be fixed in v1.2.0, could you please confirm when you have time? Thanks in advance!

Working for me now. :facepunch:t3::pray:t3: @Erica

1 Like

Thanks for confirming! Really appreciate it :slight_smile: