Multiple files open in tabs corrupts content

Steps to reproduce

Create 2 files in dynalist with separate content.
Open each in a separate tab in the web browser

Expected result

Document contents should be distinct.

Actual result

At first documents are distinct, but after some time editing each document, document 2 is mix of itā€™s original content, and unrelated content from document 1.
I can scroll up past the start of document 2 and start to see document 1.

Environment

Windows 10, Chrome browser.

Canā€™t repro, and itā€™d be a pretty serious bug if itā€™s true.

Could you try to quantify how long is ā€œafter some time editing each documentā€? That way I can try to test. If itā€™s like an hour itā€™s harder for us to test. And does it happen with all tabs or just some files? These information would all help us debug this. Thanks in advance!

ā€œSome timeā€ is a bit vague isnā€™t it? It happened to me just now within 30 minutes.
I was flipping between tabs, updating each document.

I should add that document 2 gave the appearance that I could not only see document 1, but edit it too.
I could add new lines, but they didnā€™t get a bullet.
When checking document 1, no changes were actually made.

Hitting F5/refresh on document 2 restores it to normal - eliminating any trace of document 1, so it feels like a caching issue.

Iā€™ve hit this problem multiple times over the last month.
Let me know if there is anything specific you want me to capture if I hit it again.

Screenshots would really help. Iā€™m quite confused right now.

So you can see two documents on the same tag, is that correct? Both with their own titles and breadscrumbs?

Document 1 was in itā€™s own tab, and it behaved normally at all times.

Document 2 was in another tab.
Itā€™s title remained that of document 2, but itā€™s content was a mix of both document 1 and document 2.

I didnā€™t capture a screenshot unfortunately before I hit f5, but it appeared like this:

Doc 2
doc 1 content
doc 2 content

Iā€™ll grab a screenshot if/when this occurs next time.

I see, thanks for the extra information, very helpful!

A few more quick follow-up questions, if I may:

1. Were document 1 and 2 created normally? Methods that are not ā€œnormalā€ would be converted from a node or copied from another document (right click and click ā€œMake a copyā€), or imported via OPML.
  2. Has this only happened with document 2? If thatā€™s the case, maybe thereā€™s something corrupted in it somehow. If you donā€™t mind emailing (or posting here if you feel comfortable) the name of that document, we might be able to get some insight.

Thanks in advance!

Note: Peter has contacted us via email, so closing this ticket here for now.