select all bold lines, press cmd-B to try and bulk-remove bolding
seems to work, but some lines contains multiple on either side
remove formatting by keying cmd-B repeatedly
cursor other lines
return to original line, asterisks have reappeared

Expected result

formatting remains removed

Actual result

multiple instances of asterisks, which can be removed by select-delete, or pressing cmd-B repeatedly, which removes one asterisk from each end of the line with each press.

Environment

Which operating system are you using? MacOS 10.12.3

Which browser are you using? Safari

If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist? 1.0.1

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

I’ve deleted all the spurious asterisks for now, will report if they reappear

1 Like

Hi @Adam1, sorry for digging this up :grimacing:! We’re cleaning up the bugs and would like to know if the bug is still happening to you? If not we’ll close this bug :slight_smile:

Sorry this must have fallen through the cracks somehow back then :frowning:

Hi Erica - thanks for checking back in. Back then, there were a number of bugs and instabilities in dynalist which were sufficiently annoying and concerning for me to do a tedious and time-consuming migration back to Workflowy. Shortly after, WF introduced zoom on their native desktop app, and in view of their recent development initiatives, I stayed with it. Thanks for your help in the past, and best wishes for the future.

Hi @Adam1, no worries, just cleaning up past bugs to better prepare for the 2018 New Year :slight_smile:

Hopefully WorkFlowy will actually start making development progress again this time around. There didn’t seem to be much happening after they stated that they would start designing out in the open back in May 2016. Best wishes and happy holidays!