Moving files to new computer - where are they?

I’m in the process of moving to a new computer and I want to make sure I don’t leave anything behind. Are my Dynalist files all saved in the cloud? Or are there some saved locally on my computer that I have to make sure and move?

Also wondering, do I need to deauthorize it on my old computer, before installing it on my new one? I have a Dynalist Pro account. Can’t find anything online that talks about device limitations for Dynalist.

One account unlimited devices. All data is on the cloud. It’s also somewhere local if you install an app, but you don’t need to manually transfer that.

If you have an account, all your files should be saved online, too, but you can check that in your account to be sure.
You can also use 3rd party file sharing services like Google Drive or Dropbox and upload the most important files there. Then you will just download them from the internet. Or you can use https://fastupload.io/en to maintain anonymity and create your library of files.
Another good way is to use a LAN cable for file transfer. This way, you will have the speed up to 100Mb or even up to 1Gb if you have a specially pressed LAN cable.