Moving an item

Hi everybody. I find it extremely unpractical and annoying the way an item lets move itself by drag-and-drop in android app. First of all I have to put the tip of my finger on an indentation bullet which obstructs the view completely. Secondly the item to be moved does not stick easily to the desired position - I have to do fine adjustment of my finger tip first.

Expected result

My suggestion would be to long-press anywhere on the item to make the sight of the left side of the page easily accessible.

Environment

I am using the latest Android.

Thank you for your time.
Regards
Kavi

Super late reply sorry - I understand your concern, though long-press on the item text is usually used for selecting a word (and also showing the handles to select more/less characters), so thatā€™s why weā€™ve chosen to put it on the dot.

Thank you for your reply. I understand what you mean but as far as I can see in your app one should first short-press an entry to put a cursor on it. Only after that one will be able to long-press to select letters. Therefore if I first long-press I could possibly assign ā€œmoving an itemā€ to this action as well. Or am I thinking in the wrong direction?
Regards,
Kavi

Thatā€™s a good point. Iā€™ll consider how to properly implement this and add this to our todo list.

Thank you :+1::+1::+1: