Steps to reproduce
- In any file, zoom out to the root item.
- Open the menu for the root item.
- Notice how there is no option apply a colored label.
- Notice how there is no option to change the heading.
- Expected it to have options to change the color label and heading.
Web dynalist. Chrome for linux.
- Using the shortcut to change the color label of the root item seams to be working correctly.
- I’m not sure if it is a bug or feature, but using the shortcut to change the heading of the root item does not seam to be working correctly; Ctrl +Alt +1, +2 or +3, all have the same effect.