I’ve experienced the same issue as cmp and Corey. Deleting beta 1.0.9 version of the app and reinstalling worked for me.
Hours later, the app failed again to update and just showed the logo animation then “No Document is available” message
Update: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:39 AM
- Launched beta app and screen has been spinning for at least two minutes. (on WIFI)
- Closed app and turned off WIFI and turned on Cellular data
- Launched beta app and screen still spinning as before
- Deleted app and hard restarted iPhone 6
- Reinstalled Dynalist 1.0.9
- Launched beta app used browser login option on WIFI (Google Account)
- Login request authorizing Dynalist account, selected YES. Login successful
- Acknowledge Login “Continue” button selected
- App working normally
I will update this post if I experience more issues today.
Update: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:52 AM
Experienced the same issue again after putting my phone down and coming back to it to look at my lists. The Dynalist logo is currently spinning for more than two minutes.
question: I am logged into Dynalist on Chrome (Mac) and the Dynalist Mac app on several computers and leave them on during the day. Could this be a related issue?