Item pane (table of Contents for items)

There are file pane, bookmark pane, but now I really need a item pane, means a table of Contents for items. When I write a long doc, I really want to see the structure of items as well as to switch to each items to compare the items. Although there are ways——file finder & items finder. Howerer, one click on the item pane will make it more easy and clear for writing long docs.
In addition, I would like it to be a mini full collapsed doc, instead of only the headings, which means I may click to all the items to navigate to everywhere I want in the doc I edited for now.

3 Likes

Perhaps you’re referring to this - Overview pane ?

1 Like

Yeah! That’s what I want! I’m new here, 'cause I just started dynalist last month. But soon I found I really need the TOC of items. Even in Microsoft Word there’s navi pane on the left. I just hate to type and type and even click to find somewhere, too messy. Why not just using one click on the left to make it? So, how’s the Overview pane going? Is there any new progress? Or can we vote for it?

3 Likes

I can’t speak about the progress, but you can vote for it here - https://trello.com/c/Bwzfc0Bj/103-overview-panel

1 Like

Okay! Thank you!