Is it possible to "Copy to"

Hello. I’m new to Dynalist. Found out about it recently from Obsidian (which I love).

Is it possible to “Copy to”, in a similar way to the way we can “Move to” when we press ⌘⇧-M.

I like the way that we can “move to” and particularly the way that it brings up the search bar to “code complete” which list we want to move to. I would love to be able to do the same thing but Copy to instead.

1 Like

This would definitely be nice, also when we get ‘clone’ nodes, ‘clone to’

1 Like

Ctrl-Shift-D-M

1. Duplicate Ctrl-Shift-D
  2. Move To. Ctrl-Shift-M
3 Likes

Thanks Alan! I think that’s pretty much what I’m looking for.

Though it would be nice to be able to copy something and then have it auto update if changes are made in one place or the other. (I think that might be what @Stephen_Dewitt is talking about in clone nodes?) That way I wouldn’t have to go back and forth and check which lists are up to date.

Yea I guess that does work well enough as cursor focus shifts to the duplicate …

Ctrl-Shift-D doesn’t work for me. I think it might be Pro only.

Yeah, it’s Pro only. It’s not obvious, but it’s one of the shortcuts with no default, and you need to be Pro to customize the hotkey. What actions would you like to have a custom shortcut for?

2 Likes

Seems like such a basic function it should have a default key for non-pro users.