Iphone tilt screen

Steps to reproduce

Tap an item, bringing up the keyboard. Turn the phone sideways. The dynalist area is not properly adjusted for the new screen proportions. Turn off the keyboard. Itā€™s worse: Large white areas. Tilt the screen back. Still a problem.

Expected result

Should fill the screen.

Actual result

Environment

Iphone 8 ap

I wasnā€™t able to repro with iOS 11.2.6.

Could you tell me your iOS version?

Also are you using the iOS app or the web version on Safari?

11.2.6. I have the app. Thereā€™s a bunch of blinking of the whole screen as i go through the process. Results are not always the same. Try with a really long section.

Sorry for the late reply!

Do you mind sending some screenshots, please?

I tried a long item (I guessed thatā€™s what you meant by ā€œlong sectionā€). When in landscape mode, the content area is barely visible because of the size of the keyboard, but there was no large white area problem, so I guess Iā€™m not seeing your issue.

A screenshot would explain the problem a lot better.

Seems to be fixed. Good work!

I retract the last claim. The bug is there, but it is not always there. Specifically, sometimes I encounter the bug, kill and restart the app, and the same screen setup where it was buggy is now just fine.

When it goes wrong, itā€™s like it loses track of where the bottom of the screen is supposed to be. And if I open up a keyboard, the whole display scrolls up, even when it shouldnā€™t, and the spot the program is trying to work in is above the actual work area.

And here, after that issue I turned the screen sideways after closing the keyboard, and you see the issue.

One detail: Im using a Google virtual keyboard in place if the standard. Dimensions are identical but maybe this makes a difference?

I can confirm the bug. It happens with the Google keyboard. No problem with the default ios keyboard.

IOS 11.3.1

Thanks for testing, and sorry for the late reply @Alan.

Does it happen consistently when using Google keyboard?

Not sure ā€œconsistentlyā€, but it does basically happen all the time if I tilt the screen. Yes I do use 3rd party keyboards. Swiftkey is my preference but i also use Google. Same issue with both.