iPad os 13.4

Steps to reproduce

In the Safari version, add “! “ to an item

Expected result

I expected the date function would allow me to touch a date and a repeat function.

Actual result

-Clicking on any dates with the mouse jumps out of the date function

-Touching any date with finger adds date but does not allow a REPEAT

• once out of the date function, typing return does not leave the item?!

Environment

Ipad os 13.4
Safari
Online Version

Additional information

• In the Safari version, there is no button to add a date as there is in the iPad app
  • the chrome browser has the date button, but in chrome, the shortcuts bar is just above any item one enters which is too distracting

I have a hard time understanding the problems you’re describing.

• Which part does or does not work with the mouse vs touch?
  • What do you mean by “does not allow a REPEAT”?
  • What do you mean by “typing return does not leave the item”? By “return” do you mean “Enter”?

Forgive me for my lack of clarity.
I have figured out the behavior more exactly.
On my iPad Pro using iPad OS 13.4, using the Safari version of Dynalist online, when adding a date to an item with an !, I then touch a specific Calendar date and the date picker box disappears with no visible date added to the item.
However, if I immediately press Return (there is no Enter button on my apple keyboard), the date Then appears in the item. Then to add a Repeating Date to that Same item, I touch the now visible date on the item and touch the correct repeat value in the date picker box, and again the date query box Immediately disappears but with no visible update to the item until I press return.

Because these changes are invisible, it took me hours to realize what was going on. The Function is not the way Dynalist behaves in any other Version and I could see it confusing a lot of other users.
I can send a short video if you prefer.
I am a huge supporter of this program which I think is the finest app available of its kind.
Thanks,
Tom

I’ve tried all the steps you’ve described (iOS 13.4, Safari web app) and the only thing I can reproduce is this part:

However, if I immediately press Return (there is no Enter button on my apple keyboard), the date Then appears in the item.

I think in this case, it would help a lot if you can show us a video of what it looks like from your device. Thanks for agreeing to do that!