Invites to Edit remain pending for several days

Steps to reproduce

When I invite new people to share a doc and give them editing permissions,

Expected result

I expect them to be able to edit the document.

Actual result

Sometimes, this works, and sometimes it continues to say ā€œCan Edit (Pending)ā€ for several days. One of my colleagues with this permission says they cannot edit it. What does ā€œpendingā€ mean, and how can I or they get past it?

Environment

I am running Chrome on a MacBook pro. My colleague is using a non-Mac.

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

Hi @Emlen_Metz,

Your collaborator should receive an email from Dynalist saying you invited them to collaborate, and they should accept the invitation there.

Otherwise you would be able to randomly add shared folders to other peopleā€™s Dynalist without their permission (not saying you will, just illustrating why this mechanism is necessary).

Once they accept the invitation, the ā€œ(pending)ā€ part should disappear.

Hi @Emlen_Metz, sorry for digging this up :grimacing:! Weā€™re cleaning up the bugs and would like to know if the bug is still happening to you? If not weā€™ll close this bug :slight_smile:

Iā€™m having the same issue here.
Using Windows10, Android, and iOS

Issue
I shared a document with a friend > document is share ā€˜pendingā€™ > my friend does not receive an invitational email

I tried to share to myself (to another email of mine), same issue occurs; Iā€™m not receiving any email.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Whatā€™s your email domain? Could it be possible that itā€™s blocking our email, or could it be that it landed in the spam folder?

I also have the same problem ,canā€™t share to friends ,Did not receive any mail ,canā€™t be found in the spam folder ,I use google mail.

Hi everyone,

There seems to have been an issue with our email sending service, which we have just resolved.

Unfortunately, all the emails in the send queue werenā€™t able to be sent, and we donā€™t have a way to re-send everything.

For invites, youā€™ll have to remove the person, and re-add them for a new invite to be sent.
For new signups, weā€™re manually sending you new confirmation emails right now.